First of all, we’re stoked at Glory Days Apparel to know you appreciate a great shirt like we do. We’re fans of the old school and want to help capture a moment in time that helps you relive your glory days in a wearable conversation piece. Check out some of the most commonly asked questions below, and be sure to contact us with any other questions.
How do Glory Days Apparel's rad shirts fit?
Glory Days Apparel uses the finest quality threads for our shirts and they usually fit true to size but are a modern fit. If you like a baggier look we suggest ordering a size up. Below is the chest to fit size chart for our unisex t-shirts.
Will my Glory Days Apparel shirt shrink when washed?
Glory Days Apparel shirts shouldn’t shrink much, if at all. Our shirt are made of a 50/50 cotton/poly blend or a 50/25/25 cotton, poly, rayon mix. These blends don't tend to shrink like a 100% cotton shirt will.
How soon will my order ship from the Glory Days Apparel headquarters?
Inside the Glory Days Apparel headquarters we’re working like mad to get your order out so you can start rocking it as soon as possible. Most orders will ship from the Glory Days Apparel warehouse within 2-3 business days. Orders typically arrive within 7 business days with First Class USPS shipping.
What shipping services does Glory Days Apparel offer?
Glory Days Apparel ships orders by First Class shipping through the USPS. If your order is over $50 Glory Days Apparel will pay the tab for you. If you're in a rush we do offer Priority shipping as an option.
If I live in Charlotte, can I pick up in person and give you a high five?
We love meeting our enthusiastic supporters, but at the moment we don’t have a storefront for Glory Days Apparel that you can pick up from. We frequently participate in local events that you can scoop up your favorite t-shirt and slap high five's with us. Check out our upcoming events here.
Will Glory Days Apparel ship internationally?
Yup! We can ship internationally. Be sure to choose that option when checking out and provide all necessary information so we can complete the customs form.
What is the Glory Days Apparel return policy?
We want you to be absolutely thrilled with your Glory Days Apparel purchase and experience so If you have questions or concerns feel free to contact us before making your purchase.
- Glory Days Apparel will do exchanges/returns within 30 days of the original purchase date.
- This policy is in place from the date of the purchase, not date of delivery.
- Exchanges will be not done for products that have been previously worn, washed, or damaged.
- Glory Days Apparel reserves the right to refuse a refund or exchange based on the condition of the item being returned.
- If an item is returned in a condition that we cannot sell - we will send an invoice to ship back to customer for shipping back. Understand that we are a small business and every single item counts. We cannot offer free shipping back in the case of unreturnable merchandise.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping and tracking.
- No price adjustments for previously purchased items.
- The return total will be credited back to the method of payment used during checkout, less the cost of shipping. Please allow up to 5 business days for Glory Days Apparel to receive and process your return. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Glory Days Apparel is not responsible for packages lost or stolen in transit.
Exchange in person:
Through August, we have a temporary retail store in the Plaza Midwood neighborhood of Charlotte, NC. The address is 1222 Central Avenue. You can always visit us there to make your exhange within the 30 day window.
- You can exchange purchases at the 1222 Central Avenue store with your original invoice. Please note that purchases made in-store are limited to a 30-day exchange policy only. After 30 days, it is truly a final sale and no adjustments or exchanges will be made (except with special holiday timelines).
- You will still want to contact us via email (email@example.com) to let us know what style and size you need to exchange for so we can make sure to have what you need before coming in. We can let you know if we still have what you want in stock and arrange a pick up time.
Here's the store hours:
Monday - Closed
Tuesday thru Friday - 10am to 7pm
Saturday - 11am to 8pm
Sunday - 11am to 6pm
Exchange through the mail:
Customer will be responsible for the cost of returning products for exchange. If you’re exchanging an item Glory Days Apparel will cover the cost to ship the new product to you.
- If you would like to send a return or exchange back through the mail, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and reason for return. You have 30 days to return your item or it is final sale.
- You may send back your purchase to this address:
Glory Days Apparel
1222 Central Avenue
Charlotte, NC 28204
- **If you choose local pickup and then need your order to be shipped, email email@example.com with your order #. We will send you an invoice for the cost of shipping. Once paid, we will then procced with fulfillment but please be aware that this may add a few days to the process.
LOCAL PICK UP FAQS:
- If you are local to Charlotte, you may choose "Local Pick Up" at check out. Pick up is at the Charlotte Collective store – 1222 Central Ave., Charlotte, NC 28204.
- You will receive two different emails after your order is place – an order confirmation and an order "Fulfillment" email when the order is ready for pick-up *Please note that we cannot guarantee your order will be ready for pickup until you receive the second email.
- It can take 1-2 business days to have your order ready for pick up.
- Our store hours are Tues-Fri 10AM-6PM, Sat 11am-8pm, and Sunday 11AM-6PM. We're closed Sunday.
- If you cannot pick up your order, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order # and we will send you an invoice for shipping ($6).
NOTE: AFTER 30 DAYS OF FULFILLMENT, YOUR ORDER WILL BE HELD AT OUR WAREHOUSE. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ITEMS PICKED UP PAST 30 DAYS. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES CAN BE MADE AFTER 30 DAYS, REGARDLESS OF WHEN PICK UP OCCURS.