What is the Glory Days Apparel return policy?
We want you to be absolutely thrilled with your Glory Days Apparel purchase and experience so If you have questions or concerns feel free to contact us before making your purchase.
- Glory Days Apparel will do exchanges/returns within 30 days of the original purchase date.
- This policy is in place from the date of the purchase, not date of delivery.
- Exchanges will be not done for products that have been previously worn, washed, or damaged.
- Glory Days Apparel reserves the right to refuse a refund or exchange based on the condition of the item being returned.
- If an item is returned in a condition that we cannot sell - we will send an invoice to ship back to customer for shipping back. Understand that we are a small business and every single item counts. We cannot offer free shipping back in the case of unreturnable merchandise.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping and tracking.
- No price adjustments for previously purchased items.
- The return total will be credited back to the method of payment used during checkout, less the cost of shipping. Please allow up to 5 business days for Glory Days Apparel to receive and process your return. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Glory Days Apparel is not responsible for packages lost or stolen in transit.
Exchange in person:
Through August, we have a temporary retail store in the Plaza Midwood neighborhood of Charlotte, NC. The address is 1222 Central Avenue. You can always visit us there to make your exhange within the 30 day window.
- You can exchange purchases at the 1222 Central Avenue store with your original invoice. Please note that purchases made in-store are limited to a 30-day exchange policy only. After 30 days, it is truly a final sale and no adjustments or exchanges will be made (except with special holiday timelines).
- You will still want to contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to let us know what style and size you need to exchange for so we can make sure to have what you need before coming in. We can let you know if we still have what you want in stock and arrange a pick up time.
Here's the store hours:
Monday - Closed
Tuesday thru Friday - 10am to 7pm
Saturday - 11am to 8pm
Sunday - 11am to 6pm
Exchange through the mail:
Customer will be responsible for the cost of returning products for exchange. If you’re exchanging an item Glory Days Apparel will cover the cost to ship the new product to you.
- If you would like to send a return or exchange back through the mail, please send an email to email@example.com with your order number and reason for return. You have 30 days to return your item or it is final sale.
- You may send back your purchase to this address:
Glory Days Apparel
1222 Central Avenue
Charlotte, NC 28204
- **If you choose local pickup and then need your order to be shipped, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order #. We will send you an invoice for the cost of shipping. Once paid, we will then procced with fulfillment but please be aware that this may add a few days to the process.
LOCAL PICK UP FAQS:
- If you are local to Charlotte, you may choose "Local Pick Up" at check out. Pick up is at the Charlotte Collective store – 1222 Central Ave., Charlotte, NC 28204.
- You will receive two different emails after your order is place – an order confirmation and an order "Fulfillment" email when the order is ready for pick-up *Please note that we cannot guarantee your order will be ready for pickup until you receive the second email.
- Our store hours are Tues-Fri 10AM-6PM, Sat 11am-8pm, and Sunday 11AM-6PM. We're closed Sunday.
- If you cannot pick up your order, please send an email to email@example.com with your order # and we will send you an invoice for shipping ($6).
NOTE: AFTER 30 DAYS OF FULFILLMENT, YOUR ORDER WILL BE HELD AT OUR WAREHOUSE. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ITEMS PICKED UP PAST 30 DAYS. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES CAN BE MADE AFTER 30 DAYS, REGARDLESS OF WHEN PICK UP OCCURS.