What is the Glory Days Apparel return policy?
We want you to be absolutely thrilled with your Glory Days Apparel purchase and experience so If you have questions or concerns feel free to contact us before making your purchase.
- Glory Days Apparel will do exchanges/returns within 30 days of the original purchase date.
- This policy is in place from the date of the purchase, not date of delivery.
- Exchanges will be not done for products that have been previously worn, washed, or damaged.
- Glory Days Apparel reserves the right to refuse a refund or exchange based on the condition of the item being returned.
- If an item is returned in a condition that we cannot sell - we will send an invoice to ship back to customer for shipping back. Understand that we are a small business and every single item counts. We cannot offer free shipping back in the case of unreturnable merchandise.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping and tracking. Please understand we're a small business so these are expenses that add up for us. If you have any sizing or blend concerns before order please feel free to contact us. We're happy to help make the item selection as informed as possible for you.
- No price adjustments for previously purchased items.
- The return total will be credited back to the method of payment used during checkout, less the cost of shipping. Please allow up to 5 business days for Glory Days Apparel to receive and process your return. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Glory Days Apparel is not responsible for packages lost or stolen in transit.
Exchange in person:
We have a temporary retail store in the Plaza Midwood neighborhood of Charlotte, NC. The address is 1222 Central Avenue. You can always visit us there to make your exhange within the 30 day window.
- OUR SYSTEMS ARE DIFFERENT FROM THAT OF CHARLOTTE COLLECTIVE. IF YOU PURCHASED ONLINE OR AT A POP UP WE CAN STILL PROCESS A REFUND BUT YOU'LL NEED TO LEAVE IT AT CHARLOTTE COLLECTIVE FOR US TO PICK UP AND INSPECT THE CONDITION AND THEN WE CAN LOOK UP YOUR ORDER AND PROCESS THE RETURN.
- You can exchange purchases at the 1222 Central Avenue store with your original invoice. Please note that purchases made in-store are limited to a 30-day exchange policy only. After 30 days, it is truly a final sale and no adjustments or exchanges will be made (except with special holiday timelines).
- You will still want to contact us via email (email@example.com) to let us know what style and size you need to exchange for so we can make sure to have what you need before coming in. We can let you know if we still have what you want in stock and arrange a pick up time.
Here's the store hours:
Monday - Closed
Tuesday thru Saturday - 10am to 7pm
Sunday - 11am to 6pm
Exchange through the mail:
Customer will be responsible for the cost of returning products for exchange. If you’re exchanging an item Glory Days Apparel will cover the cost to ship the new product to you.
- If you would like to send a return or exchange back through the mail, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and reason for return. You have 30 days to return your item or it is final sale.
- You may send back your purchase to this address:
Glory Days Apparel
5417 Werburgh St.
Charlotte, NC 28209